Comic Blog Elite

Comic Blog Elite

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Page 6 setup

This page is one to be an example of the many types of demons/versatility of them. Insanely, my plan is to fill each space with at least one demon. I set it up like an oddities display in the house of a dedicated supernatural goth... So I have about 35 demons left to do! Frames/borders ranging from bone and metal with spikes and leather, to living flesh/scales. Anything in red will become grayscale- and everything here only informs what is to be "inked." This is progress of the past few hours. I'll take a break from this and do more cover design.
The character in the foreground is roughed in, but in the final version, he will remain semi-transparent in areas. I'm excited about this page ( and all others).





No comments:

Post a Comment