Comic Blog Elite

Comic Blog Elite

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Back to Pages!

...aaaand I've started slacking. I've skipped a day twice in the past 3 days. FOR SHAME! anyhoo-

Here's more of that mountain man fella, since he was last post's filler. Also, a peek at progress I'm making on a page destined to be chock-full-o-demons. This is just the framework setup. Most of the lineart for the frames is done, but there's much to do.

Also, if you've tried a zoom-in on a post I made a few days ago about reworking the tatters on the cover, you'll be pleased to see I've replaced it with a higher res photo. Blog posts via my phone seems to be limited to sending tiny images- where the thumbnail is pretty much all you get.

tried givin' him eyes. boo. killed 'em.


Attempting to make every cell divide interesting. This screams first comic, I know, but I love it- even if I'm not pleased with the dividers yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment