Comic Blog Elite

Comic Blog Elite

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Daily or not

Looks like this blog is no longer a daily one. It's not for lack of interest on my part, or lack of energy or content. It's a spinning my wheels thing. I'm trying to drum up interest, and would rather be posting to excited comic fans rather than an empty room. I'll keep on sorting it out. 
For the next week I'm prepping for a music/wine/art festival where I'll be selling art. This means little or no DVD work. I'll have stuff to show, though. Here's a piece I'm working on I plan to print and sell. 

2 comments:

  1. Heh, I've been so transfixed on your artwork that I missed the comment box till now.
    RA RA MIKE! RA RA TIM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, Sir Adam! It's not the comments I crave, so much as traffic stats, which are ranging from 1 to 17 per day. Need to figure this word-spreading stuff out!

      Delete